ISO image of Windows 11 [32, 64 bit] The Complete Installation Guide is now available. Windows 11 download links are given here. Everywhere you look in modern life, you’ll see computers in some capacity. It now appears impossible to complete any task without using a computer. Most works was done by hand before the advent of the PC and Laptop. The download will be discussed in detail in the paragraphs that follow; keep reading to learn more. This information will enable you to download the Windows 11 ISO Final version file to your PC or laptop.
Download Windows 11 ISO file
Along with the invention of laptops and computers, some software was developed to ensure the system’s functionality. Windows is required in any PC or laptop in the same way that the body’s breath is required.
Without Windows, no work can be done on a laptop or PC. Following the creation of Windows, the Microsoft firm issued a series of updates. Microsoft has made Windows 11 iso download available in 32 bit and 64-bit versions in the modern era.
Now your wait is over. Microsoft has launched Windows 11 Full and Final Version ISO, which you can download from our step by step guide. If you are using Windows 10 then you can update your existing window to Windows 11 without any charge, Totally Free.
So let’s start downloading Windows 11 without wasting time.
- Windows 11 media can be installed using one of the following three methods. Explore all of your options and pick the best one for you.
- You should wait for Windows Update to notify your PC that the upgrade is ready before installing it if you are upgrading from Windows 10.
- Use the PC Health Check app before you install Windows 11 to ensure your device fulfils the minimum system requirements and to see if any known issues exist with Windows 11 that could harm your device.
Windows 11 Installation Assistant
In order to upgrade your current Windows 10 computer or laptop to Windows 11, you’ll want to follow this guide. To begin, click Download Now for Windows 11 Installation Assistant.
Before downloading Windows 11 Installation Assistant, check if any of the conditions listed below apply to you before moving forward:
- You currently own a Windows 10 licence.
- To launch Installation Assistant, your computer must be running Windows 10, version 2004 or higher.
- Your PC is compatible with Windows 11, both in terms of system requirements for the update and the features it supports. Check Windows 11 device specifications. For some functionality, you’ll need to buy some extra hardware. Additionally, you should check the manufacturer’s website to see if there are any new drivers or if your existing hardware needs to be updated.
- Windows 11 requires 9 GB of free disc space on your computer.
How to Install Windows 11 through Installation Assitant
- Choose Run. This tool can only be used by administrators.
- After the tool verifies that the device’s hardware is compatible, the licence terms will be displayed. After that, click Accept and Install.
- When the tool is complete, click the Restart Now button to finish installing it on your computer.
- Installing Windows 11 may take some time, and your computer may restart several times.
- Make sure you don’t turn off your Computer.
Create Windows 11 Installation Media can help you install Windows 11 on an ARM64 device or a separate PC.
Create Windows 11 Installation Media
Use this method to create a bootable USB or DVD if you wish to reinstall or cleanly install Windows 11 on a new or used computer.
A Windows 11 licence or a Windows 10 computer that qualifies for an upgrade to Windows 11 are required before you can begin.
- You must have good internet connection
- A link to the internet (internet service provider fees may apply).
- Make sure you have enough space on your computer, USB drive, or external drive to save the.iso file you’re downloading.
- A blank DVD disc with a minimum capacity of 8GB (along with a DVD burner) is required to make a bootable disc. Using a blank USB or DVD is recommended as any content on it will be removed during installation.
- It’s possible that your ISO file is too huge, in which case you’ll need a greater capacity Dual Layer DVD to burn your bootable DVD.
Before proceeding, ensure that your computer meets the minimum requirements for installing Windows 11:
Windows 11 is only compatible with 64-bit processors. To see whether your PC has one, navigate to Settings > System > About, or search Windows for “System Information” and look under “System Type.”
The Windows 11 upgrade is not available for all Windows 10 devices. Upgrade requirements and available features can be found in the Windows 11 device specifications. For some functionality, you’ll need to buy some extra hardware. Additionally, you should check the manufacturer’s website to see if there are any new drivers or if any existing hardware needs to be updated.
When installing Windows 11, you’ll need to select the same language. Go to Time & language in PC settings or Region in Control Panel to find out what language you’re currently using.
How to create Windows 11 Installation Media (USB or DVD) using the Media Creation Tool
- To get started, download the Media Creation Tool and launch it. To run this tool, you must be an administrator.
- Select Accept if you’ve read and understand the licencing conditions.
- Choose Create installation media for another PC from the What do you want to do? option, and then click Next.
- Select the language, edition, and architecture (64-bit) for Windows 11.
Choose the media you wish to use for creating bootable Windows 11 Installation Media:
- Connect a blank USB flash drive with a minimum of 8GB of storage capacity.
- ISO file: Download an ISO file to your computer. This is useful for creating a bootable DVD. After downloading the file, you can navigate to the directory where it was saved or select Open DVD burner and follow the on-screen steps to burn the file to a DVD.
How to install Windows 11 with bootable USB Flash Drive or DVD?
After copying the Windows 11 files to a USB flash drive or DVD using the Media Creation Tool, it’s time to install the operating system on the PC.
- Connect a bootable USB flash drive or insert a bootable DVD into the computer on which you wish to install Windows 11.
- Restart your PC
- Select your language, time zone, and keyboard settings on the Install Windows page, and then click Next.
- Choose Install Windows.
How to Install Windows 11 using ISO file
This option is for those users who want to install Windows 11 from an ISO file using a bootable USB Drive or DVD. Your product key will unlock the relevant edition when using this multi-edition ISO file.
- Mount the ISO file if you wish to install Windows 11 directly from the ISO file without using a DVD or USB flash drive. This will execute a Windows 11 upgrade on your current operating system.
- Follow these steps to mount the ISO file:
- Go to the location where you downloaded the ISO file. Then, right-click the ISO file and select Mount or you can go for “Opens with” and select Windows Explorer.
- This will create a “virtual” bootable disc. A new DVD icon will be visible on “My Computer” page. Double-click on it to view the files within. Double-click setup.exe to start Windows 11 setup.