This policy is valid from July 01st, 2020
There are affiliate links in some of our blogs. If you click on such a link and you make a purchase, a commission will be paid to us by the vendor. The price you pay for the product does not change.
We rely on affiliate commissions to keep the blogging side of the business alive.
Why affiliate links?
We feel that employing affiliate links is a more effective overall business plan than using traditional advertisements.
- First, there’s the above-mentioned interruption issue with regular advertisements.
- Second, typical advertisements provide no real value to the reader other than informing them about a specific product.
Affiliate links are a different storey.
You’ll notice that each affiliate link to a product includes an explanation of what it is, why the reader should consider it, and frequently, its benefits and drawbacks. As a result, the reader has a better understanding of the link in question and may determine whether or not to investigate it further.
Our affiliate links are frequently utilised in head-to-head comparisons and reviews, which provide the reader with even more hands-on knowledge about the product.
Our readers benefit from this content since it saves both time and stress when deciding what to buy (product X vs Y). We always aim to inform you which “item” in comparison is the best, and we put our reputation on it.
The suggestions we give are based on extensive research, testing, and hours of work dedicated to a single blog resource, comparison, or review. We take pleasure in always getting to the bottom of things and devoting as much time and attention as necessary to do so.
Do affiliate links make us biased?
You’re probably wondering if employing affiliate links allows us to be biased or affect our opinions.
The simple answer is no. But it gets even more complicated:
Our recommendations are always made solely by the writer working on a certain item and are unaffected by our market relationships. According to their study and conclusions, the writer has complete authority and independence to name the best option.
We exclusively partner with well-known companies and high-quality products. This makes promoting them simple and straightforward.
Simply said, we never declare something is fantastic just because we’re linked with it. It works the other way around: we only affiliate with products that we believe are excellent.
On the other hand, we’ve promoted and suggested our fair share of non-affiliate products and solutions, even proclaiming them to be better than some of the more professionally available options. WordPress (for general site-building) and WooCommerce (for e-commerce) are two of the best instances of this, and we suggest them across dozens of resources and content pieces (for eCommerce site building).
Why are we telling you this?
First, it’s illegal not to disclose affiliations.
Apart from that, we’ve opted to make the most of this occasion by opting for complete transparency. This is why we’re going into such great detail regarding our affiliations and why we’re participating in them.
Here’s a complete list of our affiliations:
- Hosting: Bluehost, Namecheap, GoDaddy, Dreamhost, HostGator, Hostinger, Cloudways, WPX hosting, Domain.com, GreenGeeks, Namehero, BigRock, InterServer.net, LiquidWeb, Nexcess, ResellerClub, FastComet, iPage, Hostpapa, Rocket.net.
- Email marketing tools: (Coming Soon – Sendinblue, OptinMonster, AWeber, MailJet, ConstantContact, ConvertKit, ActiveCampaign, MailerLite)
- Membership Platforms: Teachable, Thinkific.
- WordPress themes and design resources: TemplateMonster (Coming Soon – Elegant Themes, Astra, OceanWP, Thrive Themes, Athemes, CreativeTim, Templatic)
- WordPress plugins: Elementor, MemberPress, (Coming Soon – Beaver Builder, WPForms, BlogVault, TranslatePress, UpdraftPlus, Convert Pro, WeGlot, MalCare, WPML, Unbounce)
- Website builders: BigCommerce (Coming Soon – Wix, Shopify)
- Online tools and others: (Coming Soon – LiveChat, SEMrush, TimeDoctor, Dashlane, 1Password, Lastpass, Magento Marketplace, BackBlaze, iDrive, iStock, EverWebinar, Toptal, Crash Plan, Codeable, Google Workspace, Amazon.com, and Amazon.in)
We recommend that you test out all of the items/services under consideration before making a purchase, and we cannot be held liable for any impact that choosing one of the products we review may have on your business.